The 2022 Sandymount Dodder Wheelers AGM will be held on 19 October (19:30 GMT+1) via zoom (link circulated via club Whatsapp) and we look forward to seeing you all on the call.
It has beeen a full, fun and fantastic season so far and are looking forward to the start of our winter programme, including the return of our virtual training, and will share details with you at the AGM.
Election of Officers and Notification of AOB
Any items to be raised under AOB should be notified to Secretary Dominic Rumbles by 17 October. Any additional items submitted for AOB will be circulated in advance.
In line with the club constitution, the election of the officers will take place, with the current committee seeking re-election minus Dom Rumbles, who is stepping down for work commitment reasons. All nominations for the vacancy should be proposed and seconded and submitted to Dom Rumbles by 17 October 2022. The candidates will be circulated in advance.
2022 AGM Agenda
1. Welcome by President Ger Cahillane and Chair Thomas Davy
3. Minutes of last AGM
4. Matters Arising
5. Report on past season by Chairperson
6. Report on Accounts by Treasurer Christine Mulchay
7. President’s proposed programme for 2023
- Cycling activities
- Alternative Formats
8. Subscription fee for next season
9. Motion to amend Article 9 of the club’s constitution and election of officers for next season
- Expansion of committee and increased term motion
- Elect members, including Treasurer
10. Any Other Business
Members can view the club constitution here https://sandymountdodderwheelers.ie/constitution/ .
The 2021 AGM minutes can be found here https://sandymountdodderwheelers.ie/sdw-committee-meetings/
See you soon.